Please contact us at email@example.com or 641-420-9277 (Leah) for information on upcoming litters.
Wally x Teal Puppies Below (all sold)
Teal Girl - Light Brown - Living in Minnesota with Mary
Blue Boy - Deadgrass - Living in Louisiana with Eric
Black Boy - Light Brown - Living in Nebraska with Lori
NEXT GENERATIONS IRONWOODS WALNUT MH
OFA Hips: Good
OFA Elbow: Normal
Wally is an up and coming stud dog and is running AKC master hunt test the summer of 2016. Wally is the perfect sized chesapeake for the boat, standing at 24". Wally is a high drive, hard running dog that can easily be transitioned to a mild mannered dog in the house.
Purple Girl - Turning Sedge - Staying here at Hiland Chesapeakes
Green Boy - Dark Brown - Living in Colorado with Randy and Kathy
Red Boy - Brown - Living in Iowa with Ann and Lindsay
EYEZ TO THE SKY MORNING TEAL
OFA Hips: Good
OFA Elbows: Normal
Teal is my personal hunting dog and companion. Teal has a blocky, yet feminine head and is all around a beautiful bitch. We could not ask for a better tempered dog than Teal. She sports the classic chesapeake smiles and occasionally belts out a chessie roo as well.
Hiland Peakes' Puppies from Previous Litters
- An ultrasound will be done around day 30 to confirm pregnancy. Three reservations of each gender will be accepted before birth.
- I require a $350 deposit to reserve a puppy. This deposit is non-refundable unless I am unable to provide a puppy for you. All deposits are transferable to future litter(s).
- Puppies are handled daily and whelped in my home. Your puppy will be chosen for you by the breeder according to your reservation. We are with with the puppies everyday for a minimum of seven weeks and get to know their personalities and drive. We use our best judgement along with the help of other breeders who train and show chesapeakes to choose the best fitted pup for you based upon conformation, temperament, and hunting/training abilities. Pick male and female are always reserved for the breeder, although we may not always choose to keep either.
- Puppies will receive multiple wormings and first round of shots before they go to their new homes. All dew claws will be removed.
- Puppies will be need to be AKC registered with "Hiland's" as the prefix. This is done to ensure the proper credit is given to the breeder.
- We chose the stud that we feel best compliments the bitch. Sires and dams have health certifications for hips, elbows, eyes (OFA or Cerf), PRA, DM, and EIC and are be bred accordingly.
- Shipping is available for HUNTING PURPOSES only. All other puppies need to be picked up in person or door to door transportation (see next bullet). Puppies will be flown out of the Minneapolis airport weather permitting. Puppies cannot be flown into Canada. We can fly them to the nearest airport in the U.S. for you to pick up and drive over the border. All puppies being shipped will come with a crate and health certificate. All puppies being shipped to nearby Canada state will come with a crate, international health certificate, micro-chipped and a bill of sale. Puppies need to be 8 weeks old to fly. Full payment is required two weeks in advance if you plan on shipping. My bank recommends ten days to clear a check. Will not accept checks from Canada, only money orders.
- Door to door transportation available all over the U.S. Please visit "Bittersweet Pet Transportation" for more information.
- If you would like to take a look at the puppy contract or have any other questions, contact us though email or call 641-420-9277 (Leah).