Rousey is finishing up her health clearances now. If she passes all health clearances, we will be planning a litter with her late 2019/early 2020. Keep checking back for updates.
Please contact us at email@example.com or 641-530-3406 (Leah) for information on this upcoming litters.
- An ultrasound will be done around day 30 to confirm pregnancy. Three reservations of each sex will be accepted before birth.
- I require a $300 deposit to reserve a puppy. This deposit is non-refundable unless I am unable to provide a puppy for you. All deposits are transferable to future litter(s).
- Puppies are handled daily and whelped in our home. Your puppy will be chosen for you by the breeder according to your reservation. We interact with the puppies on a daily basis and get to know their personalities and drive. We use our best judgement along with the help of other reputable breeders to select the best suited pup for you based upon conformation, temperament, and hunting/training abilities. Pick male and female are always reserved for the breeder, although we may not always choose to keep either.
- Puppies will receive multiple wormings and first round of shots before they go to their new homes.
- Puppies will be need to be AKC registered with "Hiland's" as the prefix. This is done to ensure the proper credit is given to the breeder.
- We chose the stud that we feel best compliments the bitch. Both sire and dam will have proper health certifications for hips, elbows, eyes, PRA, DM, and EIC and are bred accordingly.
- Shipping is available for HUNTING PURPOSES only. All other puppies need to be picked up in person or door to door transportation (see next bullet). Puppies may be flown out of the Minneapolis airport or Des Moines airport, weather permitting. Puppies cannot be flown into Canada but we can fly them to the nearest airport in the U.S. for you to pick up over the border. All puppies being shipped will come with a crate and health certificate. All puppies being shipped to nearby Canada state will come with a crate, international health certificate, micro-chipped and a bill of sale. Puppies need to be 8 weeks old to fly. Full payment is required two weeks in advance if you plan on shipping. My bank recommends ten days to clear a check. Will not accept checks from Canada, only money orders.
- Door to door transportation available all over the U.S. Please visit "Bittersweet Pet Transportation" facebook page for more information.
- If you would like to take a look at the puppy contract or have any other questions, contact us though email or call 641-530-3406 (Leah).
Hilandpeake Puppies from Previous Litters